Want to become a broadcaster?

To broadcast with in2dab you will need:

  1. A licence from Ofcom
    • DSP LICENCE: for anyone outside the polygon or commercial station
    • CDSP LICENCE: for community stations located inside the polygon
  2. Music Licence from PPL and PRS
  3. Connection to the dab transmitter is done through the internet so you will need a stable connection, it does not have to be a fast connection just stable, if you are running an internet stream already, you should have no issues

If you need help with this, we will be pleased to help you, we can discuss the best most economical solution for you and help you get on air. Please contact us.